Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday, Monday

Mondays seem to come fast these days! But after a weekend away, it always feels good to be home.....even if it is a Monday! Some of my fellow blogging friends have decided to start the week off with a challenge. Today, we are suppose to use scallops. I decided to use scallops on the roof and for the grass.
Recipe:
Paper: blue bayou, jacks world
Accessories: corner rounder, slit punch, sewing machine, Jacks world rubons, jacks world blackboard, circle punches, jacks world ribbon

I can't wait to see what the talented Jennifer, Amber, and AJ came up with!

11 comments:

AJ said...

Ah- home sweet home- Good one!! (I couldn't find anything for this!) Great card- love all the CC stuff- very cute! and those scallops are perfect!!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that?! I love this!! :)

Ashley Newell said...

Maren! This is FABULOUS! What a creative use of scallops!

Jenn said...

Adorable!!! I love the scalloped grass and the stitching is great! :D Great card with great colors! :D

~amy~ said...

i just LOVE your stuff...ultra cute!!!

Ravengirl said...

I love your little roof, so creative!

Anonymous said...

DANG! You blew this out of the water Maren! FAB! I love the roof and grass, awesome job my friend!

Anonymous said...

HI Maren, first time visitor to your blog - love your work!
I am an Australian scrapper and would like to make a "choc shoe" for one of my daughter's teachers for Christmas - wondering if you have the template, or you could guide me in the right direction?Thanks
Marelle J

Jennifer Buck said...

Maren, this is so cute! I LOVE it! Very creative! :)

Anonymous said...

Marelle- Send me an email and I will be able to send off the template. maren@zanynotcrazy.com

Broni said...

This is just too cute!!! Love the paper and I love your use of all the scallops!!