Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Color Challenge Gone Wild

Yep...I went a bit crazy with this one. I kept doing more and more and more until I finally had to stop!! Today's color challenge called for riding hood red, green galore, and basic gray. I don't have any of the new SU! In Colors so I substituted some designer paper that was a similar shade.
I ran the vellum through the cuttlebut that was inked with green galore and then sewed it to the base with some red thread.
Stamps: grateful elegance (Verve Visual)
Paper: vellum, basic gray, green galore, PTI cardstock, spring fling dp (Pink Paislee)
Ink: memento, green galore
Accessories: SU twill, Heather Bailey patterned felt, nestabilities, cuttlebug folder, overlay, sewing machine, rhinestone stickers

3 comments:

Tanis said...

No kidding about the "gone wild" part! This one was completely off the wall!
But there you go, making it look absolutely AMAZING!! Love that red stitching around the edge and the leafy stuff :)

Nerine .P. said...

Oh wow!!! I tried this colour challenge and failed miserably but this looks FANTASTIC!

Tiff said...

This looks really cool, like something you'd find in a cool boutique!