Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend. Sorry that I didn't post....busy with other things. I do have lots of cards to share with you this week to make up for it! Thank you to all of the wonderful posts for the blog candy. Are you ready for the winner??

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

47 

Timestamp: 2008-09-22 04:30:23 UTC

The 47th post was Irene:

Anonymous Irene said...

Happy anniversary. what a drooling blog candy you have there.

September 16, 2008 7:56 PM


Irene, if you could please email me with your snail mail I will get this package of goodies to you ASAP! :-) maren@zanynotcrazy.com

6 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Yay for Irene!

lalalla said...

congrats to Irene, and thank you Maren for opportunity to win and great fun:) have a great week

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Speaking of blog candy...the tiny one on my blog is still up for grabs for a very little time, stop over if you can! :-)

Janean Campbell said...

Congrats Irene...Enjoy the goodies.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Irene!
Maren, you have been tagged on my blog :) Love your work!
~Chelsea
http://hapemome.blogspot.com

Ashley Newell said...

Congrats to Irene!