The flower pot card from yesterday is SO easy! Do you remember making those little drinking cups in school? Same thing!
1. Start out with a square. I chose a 8 1/2" square. I recommend designer paper or a lighter weight card stock, otherwise the folds will get a bit tricky by the end.
2. Score (DON'T CUT!!) from one tip of the square to the other.
3. Fold along your score line to make a large triangle.
4. Take one of the lower points of the triangle and fold it across the card and adhere. I recommend sticky strip but any strong, quick drying adhesive should work.
5. Grab the other corner and bring it in. Adhere.
6. Fold the top triangle down and adhere.
7. Turn it over and fold the other triangle down and adhere.
8. You created a pocket card! Fill it and embellish!
Let me know if you have any questions.
Did you check this out yet? Unified Freebie Friday!!
Paper Crafts Magazine’s YouTube Channel
6 hours ago