Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pink Bunny


I am still in shock that Easter is this Sunday! I still have some Easter projects and cards to make and share. They aren't late as long as I make them before Sunday, right?? It has come way to quick this year.
I love the sketch over on SCS today/tomorrow. Perfect for showing off this fabulous Easter dp that I got from my SCS secret sis! I can't wait to find out who she is! She has really spoiled me! :-)
Recipe:
Stamps: eggstra special (MFT), Easter elegance (Verve Visual)
Paper: brocade blue, certainly celery, whisper white, prints pack dp, easter dp
Ink: basic black, certainly celery
Accessories: paper piercer, offray ribbon

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

So sweet, love the pastel colours

LeAnne said...

Cute! I love how the bunny & the ribbon match! That piercing is pretty neat,too!
LeAnne

Alhambra Club said...

What a lovely card, love the paper piercinig on it.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very cute Maren. Love the soft colors and the image. Great accent with the zig zag paper piercing. Love that. :)

Erin McKinney said...

very cute! I love the bunnies BIG ears and how you have them over the ribbon.

Ana Baird said...

what a a cute rabbit and great card!

kathy said...

Great card Maren. The bunny is adorable and the colors you used are so pretty

Sandy said...

Wow this is a pretty bunny. So cute.

Erin... said...

Maren all of these easter cards are wonderful!! perfect colors for spring!!

Dawn♥ said...

Super cute card!

Cassie said...

This pink polka bunny is way cuter than any of the jackrabbits we get around here!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is darling. Love how his ears are sticking up above the ribbon!