Monday, March 31, 2008

Apron Recipe Pocket

This apron card was what I brought to the Shoebox Swap. It was inspired by a WOW Swap from Kathy Stone (a member of my Stampin Up group). She made a fabulous apron recipe book. I made the apron shorter and wider so that it could easily fit a recipe card.
Recipe:
Stamps: From the Kitchen Of
Ink: basic black
Paper: wild wasabi, soft sky, afternoon tea dp
Accessories: round tab punch, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, oval punch, slit punch, cropadile, jumbo eyelets, guava ribbon, prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits

16 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! I love everything about it! What a great way to give a recipe.

AJ said...

I love it!! I am *so* going to case this!!!
:)

Lea L. said...

That is total cuteness! Great job!

~Lea

Silli said...

Great. this is wonderful!

Silli said...

Great. this is wonderful!

Silli said...

Great. this is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I love this! How did you make it? Can you share your template with us? Thank you so much!I relly enjoy your blog. You are so creative!!

Tara said...

so cute!...what a fun idea!!!

Dawn♥ said...

Cute idea! Love it!

Anonymous said...

this is so stinkin' cute! I love the colors and the idea is super!

Sears Family said...

wow!!!! Can't wait for a template!

Carolina said...

Love it...so many possibilities for this apron...TFS!

Kristin Moore said...

Oh Maren, I so love this! I have the perfect person to send one to, also! My uncle asked for a cabbage soup recipe recently, and is also one of my biggest fans (as far as my cards go!) Can't wait to have time to try this... must...get...taxes...done...first....

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to get the template. A friend of mine asked me for a recipe recently and this will be the perfect way to give it to her. Thank you for sharing.

Cassie said...

You.Amaze.Me.

Anonymous said...

Hey Maren! I love this card you will have to have another card night and show me how to make it.

;) Josette