Monday, March 17, 2008

Hoppy Easter

I am not a purple gal......I don't even own any purple ink! So whenever the color challenge on SCS calls for a shade of purple it is a BIG challenge for me! Tomorrow's color challenge on SCS is orchid opulence, sage shadow & kraft. Sage shadow is one of my FAVORITE colors! The bunnies are flocked. I just used my 2 way glue pen and some fun flock to give them a fuzzy look. I really like how this one turned out...even with my limited ink!
Recipe:
Stamps: Eggstra Special (MFT)
Ink: basic black, sage shadow
Paper: kraft, sage shadow, orchid opulence, dotted dp (?)
Accessories: 2 way glue pen, fun flock, velvet ribbon, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits

9 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

It turned out well for those colors!! Those bunnies are adoreable!!

blah said...

This is cute! It's very Springlike and perfect for Easter.

I think I'm actually gonna stamp today and was gonna check out the color challenge--it's definitely going to be a challenge since Orchid Opulence is one of my least favorite colors.

Shannan Teubner said...

This is fantastic, Maren!

Catherine said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, Maren! Love those flocked bunnies.
Hugs and smiles

Linsey R said...

oh my goodness, this is just precious! How sweet are those bunnies! super fun dp, craft base and crisp white ribbon! Gorgeous! ps, I mentioned it on another comment, but you've been tagged--visit my blog for deets; no obligation, it's just for fun! hugs!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Another cutie. This is a fun card. Love those hopping bunnies. :)

Sandy said...

Great, absolutely lovely.

AJ said...

way too cute!! orchid *is* a challenge, isn't it!!