Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday Post #1: Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge

It is Tuesday, time for a Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge. This week, we have a SUPER sketch! We would love for you to play along. Please link up to the JBE blog and/or use the keywords: JBE034.


Recipe:
Stamps: Heart Flutter (Inkadinkado)
Ink: brilliance
Paper: PTI cardstock, bittersweet dp by BasicGrey
Accessories: bittersweet chipboard stickers, offray ribbon

Ready for some inspiration?

JACKSONBELLE NEWS:

10 comments:

Jill said...

Very cool Maren! Terrific job with the sketch. I love your Lizzie Anne stuff too!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME, Maren!!!! Great job with the sketch!

Kimberly said...

This is beautiful. Love the chipboard!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love the chipboard and colors! So awesome! I LOVE your Lizzie cards too! :D

Beth Thomas said...

Gorgeous, Maren! Love the PP and the chipboard! Your LA peeks rock, as well!

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE it!!! Great job on the sketch....maybe I should try again??? :)

Lynda Benden said...

Awesome Maren! I LOVE how you used the chipboard for the main image and the little heart ~ very creative! Love the colors too, great job!

Kisa Peters said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!! Gorgeous!

Michelle Woerner said...

WHOA! This is amazing. I have never used chipboard stickers. MAN oh MAN! I love what you did with them. When I saw this, my eyes literally opened WIDE in amazement! Hugs,

Heather said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Love that you used the chipboard stickers. I have a bunch of those and never use them. You've totally inspired me to pull them out! Fabulous card!