Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Friday

Yeah! It is FRIDAY!! There are lots of reasons to be celebrating...............

1. It is a LONG weekend ahead!

2. VSN MINI CRUSH IS ON SATURDAY!!! I am one of the coordinators for the Crush and would LOVE for you all to play along! There are some great challenges. They start at 12 PM EST and run until 11PM EST (that is 9am- 8pm PST). So fun!!
A big SHOUT OUT to Denise HINTON (fellow GSG)! She made this fabulous VSN Crush Banner that has been up on SCS. Isn't she amazing??


3. To get you ready for the VSN MINI, there is a Friday Flirtation tonight at 7 PM EST! Just a little warm up challenge to get the love flowing!!!

4. I am playing with NEW COSMO!!! I hope to post stuff soon...busy working on CHA stuff! If you missed out...the new lines are POSTED and YUMMO!

5. I am FINALLY healthy after fighting a yucky flu for the last 4 days!!

6. CHA is only a week or so AWAY!! I leave town NEXT Friday and fly out on Saturday! WOOT!! So exciting!!

Here are some more looks at the fabulous new LAD sets! I paired them with some yummy Cosmo Cricket paper...cause you can never have too much fun with Cosmo! :-)



Stamps: Tutti Fruity
Paper: Hey Sugar pp, PTI cardstock
Ink: bravo burgundy, ruby red, garden green
Accessories: nestabilities, janome sew mini, SU! ribbon


Stamps: So Much Love
Ink: memento
Paper: Chemistry pp, PTI cardstock, acetate
Accessories: buck naked buttons & more, PTI ribbon, Me & My Big Ideas rhinestones

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

REALLY cute cards Maren!!

Katie said...

LOVE the apple card! the others are cute too!

Anonymous said...

The color palette of the last card is so smooth and unique! Yum! Reminds me of sorbet!

Great job Maren (as always!)

Anonymous said...

Oops... I put in the wrong url for myself... I'm sleepy!

TFS again Maren!

StampinCathy said...

Wow this is some fabulous MOJO! Thanks for the inspiration.

Anthonette said...

Gorgeous work! I love your style. I love Cosmo Cricket paper too.