Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas All Year

I didn't send out cards this year! Complete slacker! I promised myself that next Christmas will be different. I joined the SCS Christmas/Holiday card challenge again.....making 10 a month. This time, I decided that I would split it up and make Christmas cards on Saturdays. By doing a couple at a time, I avoid the assembly line of card making which I dread! :-)


Ho Ho Ho recipe:
Stamps: Bitty Christmas Tags
Paper: PTI cardstock, basic black
Ink: memento
Accessories: PTI ribbon, Me & My Big Ideas Bling, copics


Happy Holidays recipe:
Stamps:
Holiday Cheer
Paper: LAD Winter Wonderland dp, PTI cardstock
Ink: old olive, real red
Accessories: doudlebug design jewel, PTI ribbon

9 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh I hope you post these all year long!

Nancy Riley said...

Maren, these are so cute! If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get any mass assembly Christmas cards done this year either.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love it and can't wait to see your creations all year long!

Good luck
:)

Sara

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love it and can't wait to see your creations all year long!

Good luck
:)

Sara

blah said...

Cute Maren!!!! I think I should jump on this challenge. I like both cards but especially love the blingy card. Thanks for sharing!

StampinCathy said...

This is a great idea. You are off to a great start already. I just love these cards.

Sue C said...

Cute cards! If it makes you feel any better, I actually had 15-20 cards ALREADY MADE, and not one of them went postal! I just get sidetracked until it's too late, or something! Ah well - I have a good start for next year, right? Love your blog, by the way...

SueB said...

Oh, I don't like to make assembly line cards either - I just keep making different Christmas cards starting as soon as possible after Halloween and some are just simpler designs than others. I don't seem to send all that many Thanksgiving cards out so that helps.
Looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards thruout the year!

Jennifer said...

Great cards and a great idea! Sounds like what I need to do, since I didn't get any Christmas cards done this year either.