Monday, January 19, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday....

This week we are spotlighting October Afternoon. I LOVE OA!!! :-)

I used some picking pumpkin, depot park, and main street October Afternoon paper. This card also uses one of the new Lizzie Anne Designs winter releases, tutti fruity, and sketched sentiments.
Did you know that Jacksonbelle is now carrying the new LAD releases?? They are HERE.

Please, check out these fabulous ladies for some real eye candy.
Are you an October Afternoon lover too? Please, play along! Be sure and upload your creations to SCS using the keyword JBE036.

10 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, this is soooo sweet, Maren! Just precious!

Unknown said...

Such a fun cad Maren! LOVE the OA paper! :)

Kimberly said...

ACk, this is adorable. I LOVE how you used the new Tutti Fruity set too!

Rachel Hope said...

LOIVE IT!!!! The paper and Bright polka dot sun are PERFECT!

Kisa Peters said...

Taadaa! I love it when you find something that works! This works great! I love the ribbon.....you are fab with ribbon you know! You are my bold Ribbon Idol!

Beth Thomas said...

Love the bright, sunny colors and this fun design! You must have spent a lot of time on this challenge *wink*! It is truly beautiful!

Jill said...

Adorable card, Maren! Fantastic color combination!!

Lynda Benden said...

This is so creative Maren! What a great idea!

StampinCathy said...

Love this bright and cheery card. It makes me feel warm and cozy.

Heather said...

I love this!! What a great card!