Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday....

We are all strutting the new stuff today! Remember, you too can play along! Just use the keyword: JBE035 on SCS and link up to the Jacksonbelle Embellishments blog.

I used my new Prima Dinosaur stamp. Isn't he cute? I really wanted him to be roaring...this was the closest I could get! I used the end of my star punch to make the jagged edge to the sentiment. I LOVE this Fancy Pants paper....PURE BOY (and you know I am surrounded by them!) I sewed a waving red stitch around the edge of the card.

Stamps: Dinosaur (Prima)
Ink: memento
Paper: PTI cardstock, About a Boy dp (Fancy Pants)
Accessories: basicgrey brads, star punch, circle punch, PTI ribbon, janome sew mini, copics

Ready to be inspired?

13 comments:

Tracey said...

An adorable card Maren! Love the FP paper!

StampinCathy said...

This is so bright and cheery.

Jill said...

Awesome card Maren! Love that dinosaur and the paper.

Kimberly said...

Great boy card!!!!!!!! Love the stars!

Anonymous said...

Love your card! It reminds me of that AT&T commercial where the Mommy is throwing a b-day party for her kid, and didn't get the call that the friendly dress-up dino entertainment would be replaced by the fire breathing t-rex! lol....

Anyhow... your card is too sweet! You so good with little boys' cards - TFS!!!

Ravengirl said...

You make the best boy cards!!!

Holly Young said...

great idea using the star stamp to get the greeting panel to look like flame tips. If you had the star punch on the other end it would look like he was blowing flames!

Lynda Benden said...

This is awesome Maren! I LOVE that paper and it is perfect with that dino! Great job!

Rachel Hope said...

WOWZA!!!! So Fun!!! I need to break out that paper!

Beth Thomas said...

Such a fun, boy card! Love the bright colors and you are just too clever with your sentiment treatment!

Heather said...

This is awesome! Any little boy would love this card! I love the bold colors! Fabulous job!

Etha said...

What a fun card! love everything about it, especially the sewing around the card, neat!!

Kisa Peters said...

Ah!!! Grrreat card! I just love your style!