Saturday, October 11, 2008

Still Haunting......

We have had a wonderful soccer-filled day! Although the sun was out, the wind was ALL fall.
I tried a few different things for today's Haunted show......Hot pink for Halloween?? ;-) Recycling my Trim-Trimmeree container?? Yep & YEP! :-)
Today's Inspirational Challenge on SCS was a gorgeous watercolor image. My challenge was to stick with my 'Haunted' week and still play in the challenge. So, what do you think?
Recipe:
Stamps: Haunted
Paper: PTI
Ink: memento
Accessories: may arts ribbon, copics, Me & My Big Ideas rhinestone sticker

Cosmo Cricket Trim Trimmeree ribbon comes in a cute little container. I washed it up, added some paint & paper and it became a little treat holder. So quick!
Recipe:
Paper: Haunted dp
Accessories: Making Memories nutmeg paint, SU! circle punches, Impress eyelets, SU! silver cord, Haunted ribbon & rubons, Me & My Big Ideas rhinestone stickers, Cosmo Cricket Trim Trimmeree ribbon container

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Love pink for Halloween! Love the first card and LOVE the candy corn! :D Your second project is very cute...love the tag and sparkle! :D

Lee said...

CUTE altered container!! And can I say I LOVE the pink candy corn!!!!! LOL

Shirley said...

Wow! It's the simplicity and different colors that make it so stunning and elegant. The candy is a total win!

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

OMG...just found you this morning and I so love your style!!! Super duper creative chick! Thank you for sharing all of your creations!