Monday, October 6, 2008

Haunted Inchies

I just adore making Halloween cards and decorations so I decided to have a HAUNTED WEEK. This week, I will post all sorts of cards, treat containers, and decorations for Halloween! Today, the Monday Challenge peeps wanted to do inchies so...........why not a witches hat?? It was so easy. I will post a tutorial tonight for those of you feeling a bit witchy yourself!! I wanted a distressed, older look so was intentionally sloppy. I rubbed the hat with some white craft ink, made the ribbon a bit fringed, the inchy is slightly angled, and the embossinging was 'messy'.
Recipe:
Stamps: haunted
Paper: basic black, haunted dp
Ink: versa mark, memento tuxedo black
Accessories: haunted ribbon, white embossing powder.

Don't forget to check out the other gals: AJ, Amber, Jennifer. They never cease to amaze me!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

OMG! Totally adorable and sooo very clever! LOVE it! :)

Shirley said...

Very creative and cute too!