Here is the tutorial for the cauldron, as promised! The boys are off from school today so we are all being a bit slow. It is a cold Fall morning....think that we will need to start some fires in the fireplace soon! :-) More Haunted stuff later today and then through the weekend!
1. Start with a card base (4.25 x 5.5) that has the score/fold along the top. You will also need a circle template. I used the largest circle from my nestabilitie die-cuts but any circle will work.
2. Trace the circle, leaving about 1/4" hanging over the top of the card.
3. Add triangles to each side for the handles by making a line from the circle to the card edge.
4. Freehand a two legs of the pot.
5. Cut out the shape.
6. I used a corner rounder to round the edges a little.
7. If you want, add a pocket by cutting along the scored edge.
8. I used a strip of paper from the front of my Haunted paper pack. It was the perfect size for my pocket. The paper needs to be aprox. 3 x 2".
9. I didn't want the little tag to hang through the cauldron so I made a zigzag edge along the top for it rest on the cauldron. I took a 1 x 2" strip of paper and my star punch to make it, although you could easily just free hand it.....can you tell that I am lazy?? ;-)
10. I adhered the strip and round the corner.
11. Stamp and embellish!!
Twelve Days of Giving – Day Number 3
15 hours ago