Monday, October 20, 2008

Little Box of Sunshine.

Are you ready for another Monday?? They seem to come quickly, don't they? Today's Monday Challenge is to use some of the adorable Jessica Rose images from Unity. The majority of the ones I used are from the August Kit of the Month. I paired it with some Hello Sunshine paper by Cosmo Cricket and ended up making a whole set of 4 1/2" square cards with a little box. They are SO bright and cheery....a little box of sunshine ready to share with others!


Be sure to check out the other fabulous challenge peeps: AJ, Amber, Brooke & Jennifer.

14 comments:

AJ said...

omg- leave it to you!!! you managed to squeeze out a set!!!!
very cute!! love them all!!!
I bow down!! :)

Michelle said...

These are fabulous! Love them all... You rock!

Jennifer Buck said...

These are all so ADORABLE! Love them, Maren! :)

Laura said...

I love these! What tool did you use to cut that adorable flourish/scallop shape in the papers (I noticed a bunch match, with layers with the exact same shape!)

Was that a special cutting blade, or were the papers like that to begin with?

Thanks for sharing these beauties!

Lindsay Spencer said...

These are all so cute!

Jenn said...

You are probably sick of me gushing over your work, but I just love it all!

Ashley Newell said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE Maren! How do you have time to do so much?!?!

Latisha said...

holy moly Maren! look at you go! Love the set & how you used so many different J. Rose images. you rock!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What a great card set Maren, these are fabulous and fun! Great images and papers. :)

Brooke said...

you are out of control!! no wonder you were up all night.. creating maniac!!!!!!!!! ok.. they ALL rock.. my fav is... either the birds.. or the candy. SO cute!!!

Melanie said...

I love your striking and cheerful cards!!! Especially the detail of the flowing, bracketed border shown on the daydream card! TFS!!!!!

Cassie said...

this turned out so cute maren!! sorry i haven't commented in a long time...but i've been reading everyday!!

Lila H said...

I love me some little box of sunshine!!! this is super CUTE!

Debbie Olson said...

WOW! I love these, Maren! I had just pulled this paper out to play with, and you've definitely inspired me!