Thursday, July 31, 2008

Temporary Break

I am so ready for my VACATION!! YEAH!! We are off to Spokane, WA for a weekend of soccer. Go, Jordan!! Then to the Seattle area for a 3 day conference...a bit of work for me but the kidos can play with Gram & Gramps & Uncle Jared! :-) Then we are finally on our way to MONTANA for some camping adventures! I will be away from the craft table & my bed for 10 days...what will I miss more?? ;-) When I return, I will be a changed woman.....1 year older! Ready to embrace my 34th year of life!! What will you be doing 08/08/08? My special day happens to be extra special this year so I hope to be on some amazing hike surrounded by the 4 BEST men in the WORLD! :-) Take care & happy stamping!!!

9 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Where in MT? I am sure you'll stay on the Western side there....so much to do. I am way to far East, but if you do get on Hwy 2 - just keep driving to Malta and I'll let you use my craft table OK?

Have a fun trip...I'll miss your creations!

The Parkers said...

How wonderful to be able to just get away... Enjoy!

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Well, happy UPCOMING birthday! I have 2 boys very close in age and I'm begging for a third in 2 years....hubby won't budge! I bet you have some crazy days with your men!!!

Latisha said...

I'm guessing you will be camping near or in Glacier, its supposed to be absolutely breathtaking there. My dad used to live in C'oure De lane {sp} Idaho, he lived on Hayden Lake.
Have a Happy Happy Birthday & lots of fun travels!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip.

Broni said...

Maren, I hope you have a wonderful time and an even more wonderful birthday! Sounds like a perfect way to spend it!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Have a great time Maren and Happy Birthday too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful time and Happy B-Day to you!! ;)

Josette said...

Happy birthday (sorry one day late). Hope you and the boys are having a good time. I cant believe we havent got together at all this summer. And now its just about over. Well I miss seeing your creations. Get in touch with me when you get a chance.

Josette