Friday, July 18, 2008

And They Keep Coming....

Don't you just love summer days?? The boys all slept in, enjoying their day off of swim lessons. We are just having a lazy summer day....still in the pjs, reading, playing G.I. Joes, some Wii, and Legos (of course!). I was so excited to get my Kit of the Month from Unity yesterday: It's the Little Things. I HAD to ink it up today.

This first one is also for today's Limited Supplies Challenge: Folding. I used a gate fold but made it fold horizontally. This paper is from the Hello Sunshine line at Cosmo.
Recipe:
Stamps: It's the Little Things
Paper: hello sunshine (cosmo cricket), kraft, whisper white
Ink: memento
Accessories: copics, white chipboard frames, rhinestone stickers


The second card was just me playing around with the kit. I just adore the little mushrooms! It uses some more Mr. Campy by Cosmo.

Recipe:
Stamps: It's the little things
Paper: mr. campy (cosmo cricket), kraft
Ink: memento, old olive
Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, velvet ribbon, rhinestones, white gel pen, ribbon

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

More great cards! I love how many different things you come up with, so creative Maren! :)

Unknown said...

I love this card, it is so adorable.