The candy corn card from yesterday is SO easy!! No template is even needed. What you are going to do is make a triangle card with the fold at the bottom, round the corners, and then glue some paper and you are done! Easy peasy!!
1. Start with a 4 1/4"x 11 base.
2. Score and fold to make your standard A2 card, 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.
3. Make sure the fold is at the bottom and gently score or mark the center of you card. This would be 2 1/8".
4. You are going to be cutting your paper to a triangle shape with the fold at the bottom. Use your paper cutter to line up the bottom edge and the scored line. This needs to happen on both sides so you end up with a triangle!! :-)
5. Round all 3 corners. If you do not have a corner rounder or your rounder is small, you can get creative with some different things around you.
6. The bottom of the candy corn is a 3 3/4" x 1 3/4" piece of paper. I glued it on and turned it over to trim the edges.
7. The top of the paper is a a 1 1/2" x 1 3/4" piece of paper that is glued on and then turned over to trim.
8. I sewed the paper edges and then added the bow at the top to keep the card closed. Cosmo Cricket Haunted paper & stamps are not required but recommended! :-) I hope that this is enough info. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!