Monday, May 26, 2008

Unity Challenges

I hope that you all had a great LONG weekend! Here are some Unity challenges that I have been meaning to post.
Unity's Thursday Project: This first card was using a technique from AJ. I just love how that glitter pops on the blue paper!! The sentiment was punched out from this Cosmo paper.
Recipe:
Stamps: Giggle Grove
Ink: stazon jet black, wild wasabi
Paper: acetate, get happy dp (cosmo cricket), wild wasabi
Accessories: red ribbon, dazzling diamonds, crystal effects, copics, slit punch, word window.


Unity's Friday Inspiration Challenge: Shannon's challenge was for us to take a current trend and step it up a bit or start a new one! This was a tough one for me! I finally decided on "exploring" these stitched suede flowers and designer snaps (We R Memory Keepers) from Jacksonbelle Embellishments.
Recipe:
Stamps: gratitude=joy
Paper: so saffron, whisper white
Ink: old olive, so saffron
Accessories: flower patch (We R Memory Keepers), frenzy snap (We R Memory Keepers), SU! ribbon
Scrapbook Sketch Challenge: Shocking, isn't it?? I actually scrapped! Boy is it a difficult task for me too! But I did it!! :-)
Recipe:
Stamps: giggle grove
Paper: pumpkin textured, soft sky textured, everyday tango dp (My Mind's Eye),
Accessories: tags (Cupcake Scrapshop kit), animal crackers buttons & ribbon (making memories), felt alphabet stickers (K&I)

4 comments:

Unity Stamp Company said...

OK...I am sitting here with my jaw dropped. You do some SERIOUS justice to these stamps, Maren! THANK YOU THANK YOU for giving me so many ideas to work with! I just LOVE YOUR WORK! It really is stunning.

Alhambra Club said...

I love your cards they are fantstic, the glitter is perfect and your page layout and detail is awesome.

Melanie said...

Girl you do awesome! I'm a fellow SCS and just wanted to stop by and check out your work. Love it!!

Sears Family said...

your scrapbook page is adorable!! You should do more!!!