Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yummy Colors

I look forward to Kristina's Color Inpiration each week. I love the bold colors of this week's combo: real red, pumpkin pie, so saffron, old olive, tempting turquoise. I needed a quick hostess thank you so of course I used lots of designer paper! :-)
Recipes:
Stamps: From the Kitchen Of
Paper: pumpkin pie dp, prints pack, bali breeze dp, boho blend simply scrappin dp, so saffron, old olive textured, whisper white
Ink: memento black
Accessories: word window punch, 3/4" & 1" circle punch, slit punch, red ribbon, copics

9 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

How cute! I love the kitchen theme- it goes great with the inspiration room!

Alhambra Club said...

These are great colors, love how you used them with the card, it is a wonderful card.

Cassie said...

i am always amazed at how much use you get out of this kitchen set. you rock it!!

Cassie said...

i am always amazed at how much use you get out of this kitchen set. you rock it!!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet card! I'm always looking for new ideas for my kitchen stamp set! :)

Karen Giron said...

Maren, this is too cute. I love all the layers and circle accents. Very fun!

Julia Aston said...

What fun little images and great colors! super card - round inchies!

Deanna said...

Yummy theme... :) Great card!

Lynn said...

Great use of this set as a thank you to a hostess who had us for luncheon or dinner. Hadn't thought of that!