Friday, December 14, 2007

Simple Love


Today's Limited Supply Challenge on SCS was to use white as a base. I cheated a bit & used very vanilla. I absolutely love how this turned out!! I used my coluzzle to cut a circle in the center of the vanilla & then made the same size circle and a bit larger circle on the pomegranate to frame my little butterfly window. The image is stamped on the inside. My aqua painter was inked with regal rose & purely pomegranate for both the butterfly & flowers.
Recipe:
stamps: Happy Heart Day
paper: very vanilla, purely pomegranate
ink: stazon black, regal rose, purely pomegranate
accessories: purely pomegranate satin ribbon, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, coluzzle, stampin dimensionals, aqua painter.

8 comments:

My Paper World said...

Very pretty! Love the colours!

Just me said...

Very pretty. I love the big bow on top.

Andrea, said...

Such a pretty card, the flower stamps are gorgeous

Anonymous said...

WOWZER! This is totally GORGEOUS!! I missed your card over there!! Glad I get to see what you're up to here! :) I totally LOVE this color!! TFS!

Heather said...

Beautiful. I love how the pomegranate just pops!

Erin... said...

Too cute. I love that satin ribbon! I couldn't tell you cheated from the picture:)

Sandy said...

Wow this is lovely. Elegant card.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Maren,
This card is absolutely gorgeous! The design is just beautiful and I love the colors and your creative use of the stamps.