Thursday, December 13, 2007

Going Green


Today's Way To Use It Challenge at SCS was to use a monochromatic design. I am a green lover so I knew right away what colors to pick! Bali Breeze has some wonderful old olive prints that I incorporated. I haven't done a mojo sketch in awhile but knew I HAD to do this one! I just loved it! I layered the flowers on some felt flowers.
Stamps: Tres Chic, A Beautiful Thing
Paper: bali breeze dp, garden green, very vanilla, old olive textured, old olive
Ink: whisper white, garden green, old olive
Accessories: oval punch, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, ice circles, old olive wide grosgrain, stampin dimensionals, felt flowers, sponge daubers

4 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

OMG OMG OMG Maren this card is to die for! I love it! So pretty in green! Fabulous job! :)

Anonymous said...

This is absolutly fabulous !!!
Laurie fromhttp://stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

OK...where have I been?! I'm missing some really beautiful creations that you're doing! I'll certainly be back often!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS girl!! TFS!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous! Love those felt flowers.