Monday, November 12, 2007

Japanese Stab Binding Technique

I was hesitant to start the Technique Challenge (142) but I think it turned out! The Japanese Stab Binding technique was easier than I expected! These are for the boys to write their wish list in. The little book didn't take long at all!

I am still playing around with photoshop. I know that you are suppose to take the pictures in natural light but I never seem to have the cards done while the sun is up!

Recipe:
Stamps: Perfect Presentation, Big Bold Birthday (the presents were versa marked & crystal embossed on the designer prints)
Ink: real red, wild wasabi, perfect plum
Paper: Dashing designer print (a must have!), real red, very vanilla
Accessories: versa mark, wild wasabi double stitch ribbon, real red 5/8" ribbon, silver cord, red rhinestones, stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Andrea, said...

This looks wonderful, love the papers you have used