Sunday, November 25, 2007

In Stitches


Thursday's Way To Use It Challenge called for stitches. I have used All In A Row for faux stitching but do struggle to keep those stitches straight, not unlike my REAL stitching! I am not too happy with this one but am ready to call it quits! I added some glitter to the image after it was inked using my aqua painter (one of my favorite things!). I also used some fun little button brads that a WONDERFUL friend gave me.
Recipe:
Stamps: All In a Row, Event Full, In the Spotlight, Tres Chic
Ink: purely pomegranate, sage shadow, blue bayou, groovy guava
Paper: blue bayou, purely pomegranate, sage shadow, groovy guava designer prints, whisper white
Accessories: white button brads, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1/16" circle punch, stampin dimensionals, sponge daubers, groovy guava double stitch ribbon, dazzling diamonds, 2 way glue pen

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

I can't figure out why you're not happy with it. I think it's gorgeous. The color combo and layout are awesome!