Friday, November 9, 2007

Limited & Rushed


We are taking off today to the west side of the state so I don't have much time. I really need to finish packing......
Today's limited supplies challenge card was to use this list:
Stamps
animals or critters
sentiment
background
Paper
2-4 layers
any solid or patterned paper
Tools
coloring tools
punches
any other quick tool
No embellishments

This card was pretty fast to do. I really liked how my sponging in color on the white looked yesterday so I decided to do it again. I tried a new combo for me: always artichoke, regal rose and creamy caramel. I really wanted to do a mirror image of the porcupine in the second window but it just wasn't working for me today.

Recipe:
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, short & sweet, tres chic
Ink: close to cocoa, always artichoke, basic black, regal rose
Paper: always artichoke, regal rose, very vanilla, creamy caramel, wintergreen designer paper
Accessories: round tab punch, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, word window, stampin dimensionals, sponge daubers, prismacolor pencils

No comments: