Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Sketchy Wednesday

So..my car is not working today. :( BUT that means that the errands will need to wait and I had time to make a quick card for today's sketch challenge on SCS. :)
Stamps: Ornamental Beauty from Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: Pink Paislee fetching & captivating patterned paper, PTI cardstock
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: martha stewart punch, PTI ribbon
Don't forget to submit for Cards Creations, Vol. 8! The call ends on Monday so you still have time to get crafting! :) All the info can be found HERE.

4 comments:

travelingmama said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love those papers! I haven't had much luck with CARDS yet... guess I'm just not what they are looking for?

the whimsical butterfly said...

So purrrrdy! LOVE these colors together and that border punch looks fantastic w/ this!

Lindsay said...

I just LOVE your work! Got my Papercrafts mag and just adore all of your projects. Thanks for the inspiration!

Taylor said...

*love* the colors on this one - so warm!