Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Sketchy Wednesday

So..my car is not working today. :( BUT that means that the errands will need to wait and I had time to make a quick card for today's sketch challenge on SCS. :)
Stamps: Ornamental Beauty from Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: Pink Paislee fetching & captivating patterned paper, PTI cardstock
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: martha stewart punch, PTI ribbon
Don't forget to submit for Cards Creations, Vol. 8! The call ends on Monday so you still have time to get crafting! :) All the info can be found HERE.

4 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love those papers! I haven't had much luck with CARDS yet... guess I'm just not what they are looking for?

Jessica Diedrich said...

So purrrrdy! LOVE these colors together and that border punch looks fantastic w/ this!

Lindsay said...

I just LOVE your work! Got my Papercrafts mag and just adore all of your projects. Thanks for the inspiration!

Taylor said...

*love* the colors on this one - so warm!