Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009- What a YEAR!

Seriously! What a year of growth, laughter, changes & opportunity. Amazing to think what this next year will bring, isn't it? What goals & aspirations will be accomplished? What bumps and diversions will be met along the way? What people will I meet that will impact my life? I have met some amazing people this year who have made their mark. Thank YOU! :)
I can't wait for 2010! I truly believe that each challenge & success is inevitable and a part of my journey.

Let me take you on a journey of my crafting year.....just my favorite cards from each Kit Of the Month. You might remember these.............
I also made this LO using the Dec. KOM. It is a recap of some of my favorite pictures from the 2009 year. :)
And here is another peek at the Jan. KOM! :) I used a sentiment from the DEC KOM too. :) Isn't my boy just the cutest? I am SO lucky! :)
Be sure to check out the Unity BLOG & all the Unity dt peeps (listed on the left) for some serious inspiration! :)
I hope you have a wonderful New Year surrounded by those who you LOVE! Cheers!

19 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Happy New Year! I just love all your creative and inspiring MOJO! I can just stare at them for hours. I just love seeing all the months in a row. Thanks for the inspiration.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Maren I love your trip down memory lane! ...and your LOs are awesome!

Christi said...

Girl! Your talent is just amazing! I love all the cards, but the layouts! WOW! I adore that last one!!! smiles....

Kelly Mahany said...

How truly inspired I am after looking at all your beautiful creations!! Thanks so much for all you have shared with us this year!! It is amazing!! I wish you the best for the coming year!! Happy New Year!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

JAW still hangin' open here....WOW! I love this group of cards and what an inspiration it is to see them all together! beautiful! And I LOVE your layout w/ the new kit-it's adorable! Happy New Year and can't wait to meet you at CHA!

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- I loved that trip through the months! Your LOs are great too! :)

Angie Blom said...

Oh My... this is just FANTASTIC!! I love all of them Maren! Happy New Year, thankyou for all you inspiration, it makes me very happy to see your work of art!! Hugs Xx

Marcy H. said...

Love all your creations through 2009~~ Your layout is awesome!!!

Rona said...

wow great stuff! Your layout is amazing. I need to find my favorites from 2009 - what a great idea.

Linda Beeson said...

I didn't see these before and I just love them. My favorite is the second one, that totally cute tree.

Tiffany Ervin said...

What a wonderful look back at all of your accomplishments!! Beautiful work Maren!

Lisa H. said...

Oh, maren! it's all so inspirational! love them all and your layouts rock! Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great collection! Wonderful.

lisa a.

Eva said...

Awwww..this was such a beautiful eye candy post. I just love your work! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Love your creations!!! Very inspirational!!1 Happy New Year!
Lisa

Unity Stamp Company said...

WOWZA! Beatuiful, Maren! Thanks for making Unity come alive so brilliantly! :) LOVE THIS! :)

Kristie W. said...

Fabulous cards, Maren! I can't even begin to pick a favorite, they are all great!

Anonymous said...

Maren, I am SO glad that I came across your blog. It is truly amazing and an inspiration! I joined the Kit of the Month Club because of your amazing cards.
Thank you for helping me on my crafting journey!
THis is my year to grow as a crafter!!
GRATEFULLY!!!!

Jodi C. said...

WOW!!! All of this inspiration in just one place!!! Thank You So Much for sharing!!!!