Monday, December 14, 2009

LUV Mondays

Don't you? HA!
The Monday Peeps are posting Valentine's cards today. I went with a quick & easy one....imagine that! I stamped the background with WORN GRID and added American Crafts Thickers to a Pink Paislee Cupid Postcard. The brown strip along the bottom is a scrap that I used to make hearts for another card. Some BasicGrey buttons & I am DONE! So easy.

Be sure to check out the other Monday peeps. :)
AJ & Jeanne

***updated**** and don't forget to hop on over to my SWEET friend JIMMI too!
Have a LOVELY day! :)

7 comments:

wendyp said...

i do love mondays because everyone heads back to work/school and I can get the house back in order, LOL.

LUV this! Awesome card, Maren!

Anonymous said...

I love Monday's now that I've seen this CA-UTE card!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SWEET card Maren! Enjoy your Monday! Love when it starts out w/ blog hoppin' to see what all my fave crafters have been up to! Hugs!

M. said...

nice work :-)

AJ said...

most fabulous Marebear!!! :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love the eiffel tower, what a yummy card!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh this is so pretty!