Friday, November 21, 2008

Simple Friday....

I almost forgot to share these. I made 4 sets of 10 cards for one of my husband's co-workers. She requested 5 birthday cards and 5 blank cards. I went for very simple on the whole set and used a different Cosmo Cricket line for each card.
Jacks World card

Honey Pie Card

Chemistry Card

Mr. Campy Card- This card is a case of my Sweet Amber card. I used the Batch of Bitty Fun kit.

Storytime card

Dutch Girl card using Flirty Flowers

Jitterbug card uses Batch of Bitty Fun

Gretel card

Hey Sugar card

Get Happy card

Dutch Girl card box

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Very pretty cards! Love the bright & beautiful colours you use!!

lisa808 said...

Very nice cards and I love the box. Is there a tutorial on your blog for it? I'm in the process of making monogrammed stationery as part of a wedding gift and that box would be perfect.

Ashley Newell said...

WOW! What an amazing gift!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You're so busy!! These creations are all amazing!! TFS! :)

Sara said...

These are beautiful, Maren!!

Debbie Olson said...

Whoa, Maren! That's a LOT of work, and it totally rocks too!

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful Maren!! Thanks for sharing all of them!!

Broni said...

These are wonderful, Maren!! You have really been creating, haven't you! I love them all!