Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jacksonbelle Tuesday

I hope that all of you who live in the US have done your civic duty today!
For today's Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge, we are casing the AMAZING Kisa!! :-) I picked this beauty: Lizzie Elephants. I changed up the color combo but basically kept the same design and stamp set. The color combo is for today's challenge on SCS. And yes, those are buttons! 2 days in a row.....I am going to tarnish my reputation!

Twin Girls Recipe:

Stamps: Born To Be Wild
Paper: Papertrey Ink cardstock, SU prints pack
Ink: memento
Accessories: buttons, satin ribbon, paper piercer, mat pack

Don't forget to check out the other DT girls and FEEL free to play along. Just use the key words JBE027 if you are uploading to SCS so we can check it out too!

Kisa
Beth
Lynda
Lindsey
Dee
Broni

Here is my card for the recent Christmas Swap on the Unity Forum. I love all the cards that I received...what talented gals!

Recipe:
Stamps: Simply Be Merry
Ink: really rust, memento
Paper: PaperTrey Ink cardstock, Oh, Joy dp
Accessories: nestabilities, circle punch, sponge dauber, may arts ribbon, rhinestone stickers

12 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

Ah shucks! Thanks! I LOVE the pink elephants!!

Broni said...

These are gorgeous cards, Maren!! I love the twin elephants!! And the perfect symmetry of the card!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute cards Maren!

Debbie Olson said...

Love them both, Maren! Oh, I mean, What?? Buttons again?? ;-D (Hey, I like buttons!)

Beth Thomas said...

Too, too cute, Maren! I absolutely LOVE that color combo. Your Unity card is gorgeous!

Tanis said...

ADORABLE!! (Kind of surprised...are the button fanatics winning you over?)
Those elephants are WAY cute and the paper piercing is so perfect.
Love love love the Christmas tree too :)

AJ said...

are you feeling ok?? two days worth of buttons????
;)

Lynda Benden said...

Both cards are awesome Maren! I love how you did the elephants and ribbon on the Jbelle card and the second one ~ well, I just love everything about it!!!!

Ravengirl said...

Love that luscious satin ribbon!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the buttons on the first one. I'm always stumped when it comes to what to do with them. this layout is great and I really like the piercing too!!!

Etha said...

just love the piercing on the twins card, very neat!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Maren!! :) TFS!