Monday, June 2, 2008

Unity Simple Scrapbook Challenge

Scrapping is not very natural for me so I am happy to participate in the Unity Simple Scrapbook Challenges. There is some serious talent out there that I can learn loads from!
This one was so much fun. I played around with different shapes and my gratitude=joy set. The paper and journal tape are from last month's Cupcake Scrapshop kit.
Recipe:
Stamps: Gratitude=joy
Paper: scenic route dp, basic black, whisper white
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories:
thickers, copics, journaing tape (collage press), ribbon (american crafts), oval punch, 1/2" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch








Do you want to
WIN a BUTTERFLY BEAUTY SET from UNITY??? JUST MAKE A COMMENT in my HAPPY SUNDAY post.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great page, love the layout and all those great details