Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Got Color, AGAIN??

Today's color challenge on SCS is real red, blue bayou, and soft sky. Fun, huh?! Well, I seemed to remember doing this combo with my A Little Birdie Told Me set some time ago. Craziest thing, it was for a color challenge using the EXACT same combo!! :-) So, I challenged myself to make a completely different card with those same colors and the same set.
Here is my new one.....
I played a bit with my spritzer. Boy, did it need a good dusting first!! I also used my crop-a-dile to dry emboss on the blue bayou. This fabulous Cosmo paper can be found at Jacksonbelle Embellishments!
Recipe:
Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me
Paper: blue bayou, soft sky, whisper white, get happy dp (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: basic black, memento tuxedo black
Accessories: crop-a-dile, copics, jersey ribbon, corner rounder, spritzer


Here is my original one from back in January:
The recipe and info is found HERE.

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love how you used the strips of paper on this card, it is great, love the one you did back in January also. Two wonderful cards using the same stamp and same colors but so different.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is awesome girl!! I love them both!!