Sunday, January 8, 2012

Life Changes. 2012

So my resolutions are coming along swimmingly! :)
Yep.
I am still on track and we are a week plus in!
COOL, right?

Here is a look at my Project Life album.
Change is my word for the year.
Life Changes.
It does! :)
I am positive 2012 will be no different.
So why not document it?
Daily pictures. Some Unity stamps. A few embellishments along the way.

My eldest doesn't think I can keep it going.
What he doesn't get is that I think it is VERY ok to not document EVERY day.
If it turns into only the special moments of the week or month....well than it is MORE than last year.
See how I do it?
Ha! :)

The first page of my album is really about me.
Some nature pictures from last year.
It is a peaceful page.
Very natural.
That is what I strive to be....with all the change....peaceful and natural.


Supplies:
stamps- SMAK Dec 11 Make Everyday Count, a Love Beyond Measure, Smarty Pants
paper- Studio Calico Tupelo, Pebbles Fresh Goods. Come Again, Sassafras
ink- Distress Ink (peeled paint, broken china, black soot)
other- Goodness Thickers, Sassafras Chip Shapes (butterfly), creative memories corner rounder, May Road Ornate Tag chipboard, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text, sewing machine
Page 2 is ALL about my boys. I recorded their age, weight, and height. Brilliant idea, right? Those are the things THEY will want to know. Ok...maybe not...but I think it will be fun to see THOSE changes this year.


Supplies:
stamps- Year.O.Graphy Banners, SMAK Jan 12- Without You What Would I Do?, Playing Cards Alphabet, For the Record, Time & Seasons No., KOM Sept 11- All Seasons
paper- American Crafts Here & There, Pebbles Fresh Goods. Mom & Pop, My Mind's Eye So Sophie. Family Ties, BasicGrey Basics White paper pad
ink- Distress ink (peeled paint, broken china, antique linen, black soot)
other- Elf Thickers, Ali Thickers
More pages tomorrow.
Yep. I had a crafty weekend. :)
Gotta love those.

No comments: