Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Heart & Soul

Here are a couple creations with the January Kit of the Month: Heart & Soul.

This first one, I was playing around with some markers.
I forget how much I like the multicolored flowers.
I cut out and popped up the frame around the flower.
Fairly quick.
VERY clean.
I have a friend & coworker who is needing a little pick me up. I think this one will do just fine. :)


I ADORE the butterfly in this kit.
I stamped it out in all the colors of the rainbow {well...almost..} and layered them.

Have a splendid day.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful cards Maren!! LOVE what you did with the butterfly, it looks beautiful!! :) :) :)

Jen M said...

These are gorgeous!

Rona said...

These are Fabulous!! Love the frame around the cool flower!! Can't wait to get my kit!

Krystie Lee said...

These are awesome, Maren! I love all the dimension!