Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lizzie Anne Wednesday

I seriously can't believe that Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Although I am anxiously ready to welcome spring and all that comes with it, I am not excited that the year is flying by.

Today, I am sharing a couple cards that use L'Amour set from Lizzie Anne Designs.

Stamps: L'Amour
Paper: Honey Pie pp, PTI cardstock, velum
Ink: brilliance
Accessories: may arts ribbon, janome sew mini, Honey pie strip tease


Stamps: L'Amour
Paper: PTI
Ink: regal rose
Accessories: American Crafts Thickers, may arts ribbon, rhinestone sticker, copics

3 comments:

Carolyn King said...

too fun girl! LOVin those thickers! Groovy stuff!
hugs!

StampinCathy said...

Awesome eye candy!!

Anonymous said...

This really is awesome eye candy!
I too, cannot believe it is valentines day tomorrow!

if i had come across this sooner i would have ordered these cards for valentines day! I think these are stunningly beautiful i especially love the first one. The color combination is absolutely genius and i love the ribbon you put on it. I think it is completely cute.

Now i'm feeling the valentines day cards i bought are complete trash!im thinking about chucking them and ordering these for you and pretending i forgot valentines day and these cards will totally make up for my forgetting, don't you think?

What i'm trying to say is that these cards are really brilliant! i cant wait to see more! I wish i could make amazing cards like this!

-Bec