Monday, March 10, 2008

Simple & Happy Days

It is Monday, time to do something quick and simple. Punches sure make paper crafting go fast, don't they? I used 5 different punches on this one!
I started with a piece of chipboard from On Board Accents. I cut a 3 1/4" square paper and punched out 1 1/4" circles to coordinate with the chipboard.
Recipe:
Stamps: tart & tangy, many happy returns
Paper: summer picnic dp, bashful blue, whipser white, real red
Ink: old olive, real red
Accessories: On Board Accents chipboard, red & pumpkin brads, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, lg. oval punch, word window punch, red ribbon

8 comments:

My Paper World said...

It looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
Nicola xx

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, love those circles and paper.

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful card. I love so many of those goodies in the new Mini!! Great job Maren!!

Chris Simon said...

What a great idea! I love the chipboard "windows". They showcase the cherries perfectly.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

How cute is that! What a great use for that chipboard. This is a really fun card. :)

Cassie said...

I think this is AWESOME!!!

Sandy said...

What a stunning creation. Thanks for the tutorial. You inspire me.

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is the prettiest card I have seen with this set. Your work is so outstanding!