Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sweetpea Sweetheart

This stamp set is from Belinda Landtroop's Clear Artistic Stamps. She has a special right now on a new set, Whispers of Dreams! I am excited to be a guest designer for the month of May and I have been playing around with some adorable sets that she carries. I used my color spritzer on the kraft with a basic black marker. I neglect this tool a lot but after making this card, I remember why I bought it to begin with! Today's Ways To Use It challenge on SCS was my motivator! Thanks, Julia!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Sweetpea Sweetheart (Clear Artistic Stamps)
Paper: kraft, pumpkin dp, basic black, whisper white
Ink: basic black
Accessories: flower fussion, white brads, ribbon (KI Memories), stampin dimensionals, color spritzer, corner rounder

18 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love your colors and that wonderful ribbon.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

This is so pretty. Love the spritzing and the color combo. You have such wonderful cards!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Really pretty Maren. Love that ribbon. I've also given you an award, check out my blog for details. :)

Anonymous said...

So striking and pretty!
I was just thinking of getting out my neglected color spritzer, thanks for the inspiration.

Becky Carafa said...

Stunning colors! and congrats on being guest designer!

Jackie Pedro said...

These colors are great together! Love this card! Congrats on being guest designer...

SeattleStamper said...

Oh Maren, these colors are rockin'! Can't wait to meet you in person on Saturday

joslyn said...

oh aww! love this card. so cute and such striking colors.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and that ribbon is gorgeous

Carolina said...

Woo hoo - congrats on being guest desinger!!! Your card is adorable and love the color combo - TFS!

Annie said...

love the colour combinations and the simple style of this card.

Unknown said...

Hi there - Ok I am going to say the same thing right back at you: "Absolutely Stunning" - thanks for popping by
:) Kazan

Silli said...

very pretty, I love the pumpkin color. beautuful work... Have a nice day!

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful--what a different choice of colors to make this card. And it works so wonderfully!! You have a real gift!
LeAnne

Lisa L. said...

Love it Maren! I like that dp in the pumpkin color. I might have to get some when I'm a hostess in May. Your ribbon is just perfect.

Janine said...

What a great card... Love the spritzing and congrats on the guest designer spot!!

Anonymous said...

very cool card, of course I love it, you used Pumpkin! the little flower and brad are the perfect touch to that heart. great job. have fun on your get away!

Sandy said...

So cute and lovely. Wonderful colors. So harmony on this card.