Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Little Boy Tiny Treat Basket


Today is Wednesday, a day that I like to make uncards. There is a great tutorial on SCS today for Tiny Treat Baskets. They are so adorable and perfect for Easter! :-) I decided on making a little basket for a baby shower. I am sorry that I don't have anything to fill it up with....treats don't last long in my house!! :-)
Recipe:
Stamps: Just So Hoppy (Gina K)
Paper: olive press dp, old olive, very vanilla
Ink: black stazon, old olive
Accessories: slit punch, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, silver cord, prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits, old olive ribbon

11 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Ok, so that is the cutest thing! I love love love that frog! He's darling. Great little basket too. :)

kathy said...

Maren...This basket is pretty cute. I looked at the tutorial and I guess now I will have to try it. Its just soooooooo cute!!!

Alhambra Club said...

This is so cute, love your little frog, great basket.

Just me said...

That frog is adorable. I love the basket. Great job!

Linsey R said...

uncards! You're a hoot! This is SO cute, I want to make one too! I love how you used froggie and what a fantastic ribbon handle! Awesome treat basket, Maren! TFI (inspiring!)

The Dolphin Inn said...

Thanks for the link and the inspiration, all your work is beautiful XXX

Janine said...

This is so cute !! And I also love your Easter card... Gorgeous...

Catherine said...

Maren, this is so cute!

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful box. Love the frog. Just beautiful.

Erin... said...

too cute Maren!! just too cute

Lisa L. said...

That's adorable! The colors are great.