Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bright Thanks


This card is for Jen's Sketch For You To Try. She too comes up with the most fantastic sketches! I really had fun with this one! I went with the brilliant blue again. I just love this Azure dp! I inked up the Lizzie Anne stamps. They are so much fun!!
Recipe:
Stamps: sweet celebrations, far east
Paper: azure dp, brilliant blue, regal rose, whisper white
Ink: regal rose, brocade blue
Accessories: regal rose ribbon, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, stampin dimensionals, prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Cute! Great color combo and I like that printed paper. Cute sketch too. :)

Anonymous said...

love the images, sentiment and dp that you chose!! very cute! thx for playing!

Julie said...

Wow, this is pretty