Monday, February 22, 2010

Red, White & Blue

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the wee break in blogging. Lots of stuff going on...sometimes I can't seem to get it all done. :)

Anyhoo....today we are celebrating Amber being stateside and went with a red, white & blue challenge. I have lots of cards to share with you today but decided to deviate and make a LO....inspired by my dear friend Brooke! :) It is of my littlest one...who always seems to keep me on my toes. :)

Stamps: Jan/Feb Unforgettable Moments Collection Ink: ranger distres ink Paper: Bazzill cardstock Accessories: American Craft Thickers, metallic gel pen

Be sure to hop on over to see what the other gals put together.
AJ, Brooke, Jeanne & Jimmi

Speaking of ADVENTURE.......don't forget that it is STAMP IT week!!! Lots of stamping goodness over at Paper Crafts Connection & Moxie Fab World. :) Chances to WIN too!! WOO HOO!

Hope you are having a beautiful Monday.
I will be back in a bit....

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

sweet layout.. beautiful.

eryn hannig said...

This is A.MAZ.ING! LOVE IT Maren. SUPER BIG HUGS!! :)