Monday, October 5, 2009

Spooky Scraps....

Happy Monday!! :) Today we are showing you 10 minute cards. 1o minute cards on a Monday....PERFECT!! I grabbed some scraps and whipped these both out in 10 minutes. :)

This one is a 3x6 card. The patterned paper is from the Blue Sky line by American Crafts and the sentiment is from the Teresa Collins Spooktacular journal tags.

Here is a 3x5 card. I used My Mind's Eye Boo to You! patterned paper, some American Crafts Thickers, and Michaels Halloween trim.


Be sure to check out these 10 minute cards:
Amber, Jeanne, & AJ

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Great cards. I love the October 31 circle and the eek. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. I'm so ready for Halloween :)

Angela W said...

These are both very cute!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Gotta love 10 min cards :D

Unknown said...

wow 10 minutes only!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love 10 minute cards...however they always end up being like two hour cards for me because I cannot get it right or I'm looking for a paper that I thought I had (but never found it)....ha:) Thanks for the inspiration!

DeeDee said...

Fab samples! I think they'd me more than 10 too, but maybe I just need practice. :)

Beth Buss said...

Love these 10 min. cards. So often
our card magazines we buy have way
too much detail for us busy-life
stampers. I will try these. Thanks...

Anonymous said...

These are wonderfully Halloween Chic!