Monday, September 28, 2009

Merry Monday!

Just as I was starting to get back into a routine, I caught a bit of a bug. Yuck! :( Hopefully it will pass quickly because I have some BIG plans for this weekend! WCMD!!!! WOO HOO! Don't forget about the discount code for 25% off the Paper Crafts/CK online store found HERE.
Just use this code: VA6P-D2PT-NN7J.
The discount code will be valid till 11:59 PM (MDT) on 10/12/09, and is good for 25% off of your cart subtotal.

Moxie Fab World is celebrating this week by highlighting paper crafters from around the world! Serious inspiration!!



We decided to make Christmas cards for our Monday Challenge. I went for super quick again. Just a little American Crafts paper, a bit of May Arts ribbon, some quick sponging, a tiny bit of color, a few big sparkly brads and then stickles. I didn't even wait for them to dry! :)
Stamps: Harmonious Sprig

Don't forget to check out the other Monday peeps: AJ, Amber, Jeanne & Jimmi

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!! :)

3 comments:

CarlaKH said...

love it! Can't wait for my stamp to get here!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! This is just beautiful and so inspiring. I just love the colors, details, and bling on this card.

Tiffany Heilman said...

I just love this card. The stamp set is absolutely fabulous.