Friday, May 8, 2009

Early Bird!

LOVE this new line by Cosmo Cricket! :) Don't you??

I cut out one of the Early Bird elements and added some adhesive chipboard. The paper is both sides of Ribbon Sandwich. I cut along the scalloped edge of the striped side and then used a SU scallop punch to add a scalloped edge on the graph side. Super easy! :)


This card uses both sides of the Sunrise patterned paper. I added the adhesive chipboard branch, music notes & bird and cut out the sentiment from the borders. A little bling and it was done! :)

6 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Maren, these are lovely.. whatever do you do with all the wonderful cards that you create?? I am in awe everytime I come to your blog.. love all the supplies u mesh together.. hugs

Jenn said...

Beautiful!

i'm jealous, I can't wait to get my hands on this paper pack!

The Travel Realm said...

Hi-Love your blog and love what you did with the new CC--can't wait to get my hands on it.

Was wondering-- where is the ribbon on the first card from?

Gina said...

Such Cute cards Maren . . . I'll be on the look out for these new lines! :)

Debbie Olson said...

Eeeeeeeeekkkkk! Maren! It's even better actually used on a card! I'm hoping mine comes Tuesday. . . You SO ROCK!!

StampinCathy said...

Love these cheery cards and this paper is a must have.