Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Perfect Pear

Happy Tuesday! Time for another Jacksonbelle Embellishments' challenge. We are focusing on a sketch today! You can find the sketch HERE. We would love for you to play along! Don't forget to use the keyword (JBE049) if you do.

Stamps: Tutti Fruity
Ink: memento, SU certainly celery & regal rose
Paper: Pink Paislee pp & PTI cardstock
Accessories: SU ribbon, Me & My Big Ideas bling

Ready to be inspired?? Check out the other DT girls!
AJ Otto
Beth Thomas
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
Kimberly O'Rosky
Kisa Peters
Lindsey Botkin
Lynda Benden
Melissa Bove
Michelle Woerner
Shannan Teubner
Taylor Usry

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

This is so fun and happy! Love the paper and bling!

Melissa Bove said...

What a fun and beautiful card! Love that gorgeous paper! Awesome job Maren!

Krystie Lee said...

Oooooh, I love it, Maren! I've been drooling over that set.

Jill said...

Great card Maren. I love the colors and the bling.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love the bling on the pears! great idea

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

awwwh this is so cute :D

Kisa Peters said...

OH man! That card is soo yummy.....I'm pretty sure I could eat it!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Maren!

Linsey R said...

Ooohhh, super pretty card, Maren! I love the 3 patterned panels and your blinged out floral patterned pears--too cool!! Just as fabulous as ever, my friend! TFS and have a wonderful day!

Lynda Benden said...

How cute is this?!?!? I love the little pears and the bling is fantastic!!