Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Purely Valentine's Mojo


I haven't done a Mojo Monday sketch it awhile so I thought I would go for it. I dusted off a stamp that is so old...perhaps 15 years! The original sticker has come off & it is stained beyond belief! This was a quickie! I combined the heart from In the Spotlight, the "i" from my Rough Edges Mini Alphabets set, and the "you" from Celebrate Everything. I loved how that little circle turned out! The center heart is actually the Happy Heart Day heart stamped on the other side & cut out. Isn't the Bali Breeze paper amazing?
Recipe:
Stamps: Celebrate everything, In the Spotlight, rough edges mini alphabets, happy heart day, valentine's day (unknown)
Paper: soft sky textured, purely pomegranate, pumpkin pie textured, whisper white, bali breeze dp
Ink: pumpkin pie, purely pomegranate
Accessories: purely pomegranate ribbon, pumpkin brads, 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, stampin dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig

4 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

This is so great. Awesome. Really lovely work.

Happy New Year for you and yours.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

scrapnnMO said...

GORGEOUS card Maren! Love your take on the challenge! Awesome! I printed off that sketch and I so want to do it that I just can't wait!

Denise ~ said...

Very pretty!

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Beautiful card! It's great to see a moldy oldy stamp getting some use. I have way too many sitting unloved on the shelf. :)