Sunday, October 12, 2008

Merry Scaring

So today is the last day of Haunted Week. I still have a ton of sketches and ideas with all the fabulous Haunted line so don't think that I have abandoned them! ;-) I just wish that I had more time in the day/night.

Recipe:
Paper: Haunted dp, PTI
Accessories: janome sew mini, haunted rubons, SU! ribbon

I made a matching 2-5-7-10 box. You can find instructions HERE. So quick & easy and perfect for some treats!
Recipe:
Paper: PTI, haunted dp
Accessories: SU! ribbon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love Haunted dp and the 2-5-7-10 boxes are to die for. I love the way you trimmed this one - gonna have to try that.

Linda said...

Love what you did to make the box! Thanks for sharing that pattern!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh Maren! I just love this! I'm gonna be making this really soon! Hugs!