Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy & Pretty In Pink

Today's color challenge on SCS is Pink Pirouette (or pretty in pink), Basic Black, and Whisper White (optional). I don't own any of the new In Colors so I went with the pretty in pink. Although I am not a huge pink fan, it does look smashing with black and white! :-)
Recipe:
Stamps: distressed dots, flirty flowers
Paper: PTI white, basic black, pretty in pink, October Afternoon dp
Ink: memento, pretty in pink
Accessories: Heidi swap clear extras, build-a-brad, SEI gems, SU! circle punches, Offray ribbon

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I am a huge pink fan, and I love your card, I have yet to make anything for this color challenge, hopefully tonight!

Etha said...

beautiful!! your card appears so simple and clean yet has so many very neat details, just love it!