Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

Today's Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge is to use some of the new Christmas line. I used some of the yummy Imaginisce line. This card is also for today's color challenge on SCS (pink pirouette, kiwi kiss, and chocolate chip)

Recipe:
Stamps: gingerbread man
Ink: memento
Paper: Cup O' Cheer paper from the Imaginisce Snowy Jo line, PTI
Accessories: offray ribbon, copics, Me & My Big Ideas rhinestone stickers

Don't forget to check out all the other fabulous dt gals:

Kisa

Beth

Lindsey

Lynda

Dee

Broni

Amber

Rachel

Lila

7 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Love the pink bling and scallops!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me...I went crazy and accidently deleted my comment! LOL! ANYWAY, I meant to say that I LOOOOOVE your card! LOVE the bling, dew drops, layout, so cute!

Ashley Newell said...

This is SOOOO cute!

Beth Thomas said...

This is completely adorable, Maren! I love the pink scallops and that wonderful bow! Terrific card!

Kisa Peters said...

oh!! GreAt card!!

Lynda Benden said...

OMG Maren, this is just darling! Love that gingerbread man and cute paper!