Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jacksonbelle Embellishments: Only 4 Layers!

Tuesday....time for a JBE Challenge! :-) This week, the challenge is to use only 4 layers. I think the consensus of the group was that it was 4 layers of paper, right? ;-) I used some fabulous new Websters Pages and an October Afternoon stamp set. Looking for fall/halloween stuff? Jacksonbelle has it ALL on sale right now!
Recipe:
Stamps: Home Sweet Home
Ink: Memento, really rust
Paper: PTI cardstock, Websters pages
Accessories: Janome sew mini, PTI ribbon

Don't forget to check out all the other talented DT peeps AND please feel free to play along! If you load up to SCS please use the keyword: JBE024
Lindsey
Amber
Beth
Broni
Dee
Kisa
Lila
Lynda
Rachel

6 comments:

Broni said...

This is wonderful! I love the combination of papers. Good grief! More papers to buy! Also love your trademark big ribbon!! (ps You might want to take my name out of the last paragraph. Left over from last week?)

Anonymous said...

This is SOOOO cute! I love the paper, colors, layout! Great job!

Rachel Hope said...

Good job on the layers!!! Love the colors

Bee's Zen Garden said...

I don't know what it is about them, but I'm always drawn to fall cards! :-) Love this one!♥

Anonymous said...

Oh that paper is yummy! This is beautiful I love the ribbon too

Lynda Benden said...

Wow, this is beautiful Maren! That stamp is fantastic as are the papers! Great job!